Moroccan Argan Oil, also known, as ‘liquid gold’ is plant oil produced from the kernels of the Argan tree. The Argan tree is native to Morocco. The Moroccan Argan oil is rich in nutrients like fatty acids and vitamin E, thus has many uses and benefits.
Following is a list of some of the most common uses of Moroccan Argan oil:
- Moisturizer for skin: Mostly, Argan oil is used as a skin moisturizer. The oil can be applied to the whole body and because the oil is rich in Vitamin E and fatty acids, it does wonders for your skin, once applied. Moroccan Argan oil is indeed the best product that can hydrate and soften your skin. So, if you feel that your skin is too dry or moderately dry, try the Moroccan Argan oil.
- Conditioner for hair: Do you feel that you need to apply something to your hair in order to make it more manageable? If yes, first of all, try to avoid excessive washing and blow-drying. Secondly switch to all natural shampoos. Consider using Argan oil regularly which will benefit your hair for its a natural hair conditioner that makes your hair softer and shinier. Also, using this oil will help you to treat split ends and tame frizzy hair.
- Styling Agent: Because Argan oil is really good for taming frizzy hair and giving them shine, it is generally used as a styling agent. The benefit of using Argan oil is that it adds to the shine of your hair and also improves the health of your hair. Also, if you apply Argan oil after blow-drying it’ll protect your hair by conditioning it.
- Anti-Aging product: Moroccan Argan oil is not only beneficial for moisturizing skin but is also helpful in giving a youthful glow to the skin. The oil has an antioxidant effect that makes it an ideal anti-aging product. For this reason, once you begin to apply it, you will feel and see the change. Your skin will feel light and plumper.
Repairing damaged skin: If you are suffering from dry skin or maybe eczema, which has made your skin raw and flaky, you can use Argan oil to make it supple. The nutrients present in Argon oil are known to be helpful in preventing dryness and irritation. Once, the parchedness and itchiness are gone, your skin will be normal like before.
- Solution to Acne: Argan oil is best for those who have acne. Using other moisturizers can aggravate acne; however using Argan oil will do the opposite. The cause of acne is oily skin and on the other hand, Argan oil is non-greasy; thus, it soothes and balances the skin by providing natural moisturizer.
- Reducing stretch marks: Women tend to develop stretch marks after pregnancy; to avoid this they can use Argan oil during pregnancy.
Best Friend for nails: Did I forget to say that Argan oil is great for nails!
- Try Afragreen Moroccan Argan oil today and benefit from it’s healing, moisturizing and nourishing properties!
Leave a comment